Amazon Ad

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Phish setlist 12.31.09 American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL



Happy New Year from all of us here at Great Scott. So, me, I guess. In any event, Phish has been killing it for new years, and tonight is no exception. The song variety, jamming- it's all like new again. For those of you who are there, I envy you. Have a ball!

Tonight's show:

Set I:

AC/DC Bag
46 Days
Water In The Sky
Bathtub Gin
Punch You in the Eye
The Moma Dance
Guyute
Swept Away
Demand*
Seven Below
Lawn Boy
Julius


Set II:

Rock and Roll >
Piper
Simple >
Theme From The Bottom
Shine A Light
Ghost >
NO2
Suzy Greenberg

Set III:
Party Time >
Auld Lang Syne >
Down With Disease
Fluffhead
Joy
The Squirming Coil
You Enjoy Myself

Encore:
Blue Moon
Loving Cup


*I was begging for this in Cinci this fall, but the boys held out. Glad to see they'll still do it though.


No comments: