Amazon Ad

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Phish setlist 12.29.09 American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

My first and only no frills coverage of tonight's show (merely because I was sitting on the tarmac at DFW on my connecting flight to LA for over an hour.) In short, however, they played Access Me, which I love, and apparently did Jiboo > Wilson > Jiboo? This one has to be downloaded. I promise I'll be back tomorrow live-blogging the show, but I am too beat tonight, and still trying to catch Kogi for dinner before they leave my block!

VIVA PHISH!

Tonight's show:

Set I:

Golgi Apparatus
Maze
Driver
The Connection
Wolfman's Brother
Ocelot
Reba
Access Me
The Divided Sky
Cavern

Set II:
Kill Devil Falls
Tweezer >
Prince Caspian
Gotta Jibboo >
Wilson >
Gotta Jibboo >
Heavy Things >
2001 >
Slave To The Traffic Light

Encore:
Sleeping Monkey
Tweezer Reprise

No comments: