Amazon Ad

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Phish setlist 8.13.09 Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, Darien, NY

[photo credit]

START CHECKING BACK AS EARLY AS 7:45 PM EST FOR LIVE BLOGGING OF TONIGHT'S SHOW

Well, Chicago was interesting to say the least. The first Paul & Silas since 1998, a new tune debuted, and a whole lot of rock and roll. I have a feeling tonight will be much more experimental. I'm really pulling for a Drowned or a Crosseyed and Painless. Anything that allows them to push the limits of their music boundaries. We shall see though. Either way, with the rumors of a fall tour beginning to circulate, there's plenty more time for experimentation.

Set I:
Sample In A Jar
Dinner and a Movie
Wolfman's Brother
My Friend, My Friend
Possum
Farmhouse
Sugar Shack
Brian And Robert
David Bowie
Bathtub Gin
How High The Moon
Golgi Apparatus

Set II:
Drowned >
Prince Caspian >
Rift
The Horse >
Silent in the Morning
Sparkle
Run Like An Antelope
Suzy Greenberg
Fluffhead

Encore:
Joy
First Tube

[photo source]

2 comments:

Mena said...

So I heard a couple songs (Bike, Suzy Greenberg and Hold your head up)while I was working and they aren't bad. Granted I wasn't truly listening to the lyrics but I wasn't inclined to turn them off either. I may have to give them a proper listen...

Scott Towler said...

tell you what...let me create a zip file of some of their stuff and I'll email it to you. Can you download zip files and unzip them?