Amazon Ad

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Phish setlist 8.08.09 The Gorge, George, WA

[video courtesy of my girl Wambach, "Destiny Unbound," live from the Gorge night 1]

Sorry for the delay on getting this set list posted. If it's any consolation, I had to throw a party for a 5 year old yesterday, so I couldn't get to this until now. But a Mango Song opener? I would have killed to see that!

The boys pick up the tour next at Toyota Park in Chicago after a 3 day break to travel back across the country, For all of my chicago friends that will be there, feel free to send any photo/video to askscottsomething@yahoo.com.

Now for last night's set...

Set I:
The Mango Song
Chalk Dust Torture
Middle Of The Road
Tweezer
Driver
Twenty Years Later
Ya Mar
It's Ice
Wolfman's Brother
Character Zero >
Run Like An Antelope

Set II:
Rock & Rolll >
Makisupa Policeman
Alaska
The Wedge
You Enjoy Myself
Backwatds Down The Number Line >
Piper
Grind

Encore:
Good Times Bad Times
Tweezer Reprise

No comments: