Amazon Ad

Friday, August 07, 2009

Phish setlist 8.07.09 The Gorge, George, WA

[photo credit]

START CHECKING BACK AT 10:45 EST FOR LIVE BLOGGING OF TONIGHT'S SHOW.

From the accounts I've heard from my friends at the show, Shoreline was up to snuff with everything we've seen and heard this summer so far. Plus they got a "When the Circus Comes To Town," which is a personal favorite of mine. After a day of travel, the boys are back tonight for a 2 day stint at a venue I've always wanted to see in person: the gorge. I feel like seeing a show there would be as much about the venue as it is about the artist. Let's hope Phish sticks around for another decade so that I may see them there someday.

A limited batch of tickets were released for the two shows earlier in the week, there may even still be some available if you're looking. Otherwise, enjoy the setlists, and check Live Phish for downloads!

Tonight's show:

Set I:
Down With Disease
Ocelot
Pebbles And Marbles
Possum
Sleep
Destiny Unbound
Stash
Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley >
Cavern

Set II:
The Moma Dance >
Light >
Taste
Fluffhead
Joy
Bathtub Gin >
Harry Hood

Encore:
Slave to the Traffic Light

[photo credit]

No comments: