Amazon Ad

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Phish setlist 8.02.09 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO

[photo credit]


START CHECKING BACK AS EARLY AS 7:45 EST FOR LIVE BLOGGING OF TONIGHT'S SETLIST.

Well, I think we can all agree that Phish has brought their A-game to the back leg of the tour this summer. Last night's show was nothing short of SICK. Enjoy the entire thing right here. You can thank me later. But between Mound, Esther, the blend of old and new, a great Jiboo, and one of my new favs: Alaska, last night's show is already one of my favorite of the summer.

Tonight should be more of a subdued show. I wouldn't put it past them to play a Velvet Sea or maybe a Prince Caspian. Both yawners for me at a show, but still- after what they accomplished in the past 3 nights, I think we can cut them some slack.

Set I:
Roses Are Free
Wilson
NICU
Prince Caspian
Back on the Train
Reba
Grind
Beauty Of A Broken Heart
Sample In A Jar
Sugar Shack
Waste
Kill Devil Falls

Set II:
Boogie On Reggae Woman
You Enjoy Myself >
Undermind* >
Drums* >
Seven Below* >
2001* >
Waves* >
Character Zero*

Encore:
Bittersweet Motel
Bouncing Around The Room
Slave To The Traffic Light

Show Notes:
*w/ Billy Kreutzman

[photo credit]

No comments: