Amazon Ad

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Phish fall 2009 Tour



I came across this image while searching for stills of the Chicago show to post with tonight's set list. From what I can tell, this is nothing more than a diry, nasty rumor, but man wouldn't it be nice if it were true. I've never been to the site that is the source of these rumors, but I'll be a regular visitor if there's any truth to it.

Even better still, and again, assuming this is true, that means they are planning a stop in Los Angeles at the historic Hollywood bowl, a venue known for its amazing beauty above its acoustics. Still, seeing my band in my town would be out of control.

Fingers are crossed for all of us here at Great Scott, we suggest you do the same.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

that is only a rumor the philips arena already has hawks and thrashers games on the 7th and 8th of november