Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Phish setlist 6.16.09 Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO

photo credit

FIRST FOX SHOW SINCE 1994! SETLIST WILL BE COMING A DAY LATE HOWEVER, AS I'LL BE AT THE SHOW!

Set I:
Kill Devil Falls
Ocelot
Brian And Robert
Sample In A Jar
Rift
Yamar
Reba
Train Song
Horn
Possum
Slave To The Traffic Light

Set II:
Halley's Comet>
Runaway Jim
Frankie Says
Time Turns Elastic
Sleep
Mike's Song>
I Am Hydrogen>
Weekapaug Groove
Boogie On Reggae Woman
Character Zero

Encore:
The Star-Spangled Banner*
McGrupp And The Watchful Hosemasters
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

*acapella



photo credit

2 comments:

Fox Theatre St Louis Tickets said...

Awesome place! A must see! Grab your Fox Theatre St Louis Tickets now, just like me, from Ticket Luck & use the discount code CAROL to enjoy bigger savings! :)

Fox Theatre St Louis Tickets said...

Awesome place! A must see! Grab your Fox Theatre St Louis Tickets now, just like me, from Ticket Luck & use the discount code CAROL to enjoy bigger savings! :)