Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Phish setlist 6.10.09 Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN


photo credit

POSTING OF THIS SET MAY BE DELAYED, AS I AM TRAVELING TODAY. WILL UPDATE ONCE I REACH MY DESTINATION. TO FOLLOW THE SETLIST LIVE, SUBSCRIBE TO PHISH'S TWITTER FEED, OR CHECK OUT FROM THE ROAD AT PHISH.COM. THANKS!

Set I:
Runaway Jim
Punch You In The Eye
Ocelot
Foam
Train Song
Undermind
Mike's Song>
Hydrogen>
Weekapaug Groove
The Squirming Coil
Character Zero

Set II:
Back on the Train
Waves>
A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing>
David Bowie
Army of One
Reba
Hello My Baby
Julius>
Cavern>
Harry Hood

Encore:
Frankenstein*

*first of the tour, and THANK GOD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to that concert and it was horribly boring. Phish is old and washed up and their fans are on par with Gypsies, the scum of the world.

Anonymous said...

Just curious as to why you would go then? It must be sad to be so bitter inside.