Amazon Ad

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Phish setlist 6.07.09 Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ


photo credit

SETLISTS AS THEY HAPPEN, RIGHT HERE, ALL TOUR LONG.

AND DON'T FORGET -> CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR THE 2ND IN OUR SERIES OF RARE PHISH DOWNLOADS.

Set I:
Chalkdust Torture
Fee
Wolfman's Brother
Guyute
My Sweet One
46 Days
The Lizards
The Wedge
Strange Design
Tube
First Tube

Set II:
Sand
Suzy Greenberg
Limb By Limb
The Horse>
Silent in the Morning
Sugar Shack*
Character Zero>
Tweezer

Encore:
Joy*
Bouncing Around the Room
Run Like an Antelope>
Tweezer Reprise

*first time played

4 comments:

Thomas said...

1st Fee of the Reunion era. So mad I gave up my tix for this show in favor of Merriweather.

In the cool shade of the bannana tree...

Anonymous said...

Dude you better post by the end of the show.....I just dropped NoDoz to get wind of what's happenin'. Giggty

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm sitting home watching the setlists as they happen....I mean I can't miss checking my facebook every two seconds to see who wrote me!

p1perp1per said...

Unbeleivable