Amazon Ad

Friday, April 10, 2009

10,000 HITS!



"You've come a long way baby." - Virgina Slims

I couldn't have said it better. 10,000 hits. It's quite a feat. And chances are almost 5,000 of them have been mine...but at the same time, the counter was added in 2006, so we could be well over 10,000 by now. Either way, it's an impressive milestone for the little blog that could.

I wasn't sure what I was really doing when I started this thing. As you can see in my faux-mission-statement above, it was nothing more than a class assignment at first. But then, something about sharing the most intimate details of my life made me want to keep writing. So I did. And a lot of times, it was crap. A mere 'log' of my life at that point, since those years were without a doubt the foggiest of my life. But at the same time, this blog has changed a lot over the years. Now we cover everything from entertainment and politics to sports, pop culture, comedy and and music. Call it a mosaic of the shit I care about. I'm glad a lot of you have stuck around. And I know the further along I get with this, the better the site will be.

So keep tuning in, keep checking back, keep your head up, and enjoy the next 10,000 hits worth of posts. If it keeps at this pace, by 20,000 hits I'll be 32 years old.

hahah. Fuck.

No comments: