Amazon Ad

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Phish outta water



Scott's blizzog is both happy and proud to report that Phish will in fact be reuniting for a series of shows at the famed Hampton Coliseum March 6-9, 2009 according to phish.com. Pre-order for online sales has already begun, with general tickets being released to the public on October 18th. When I put my name in the lottery this morning, I was already # 21,000. So if you're after tickets- claw, scratch, kill your granny, do what ever it takes cause they are going to go quickly.

According to their site, they should be announcing more dates in 2009, but I'm not one to hope. Get while the gettin's good as I always say.



This marks the band's first "official" return (and no, I won't do the ph puns everywhere, I think it's obnoxious) since 2004, a time when Trey, the band's front-man and lead guitarist, said the band wanted to leave on top of their game. I guess Trey and Jerry Seinfeld would get along nicely, huh? Either way, it's a happy Rosh Hashanah to them both with all the cash that is about to come pouring in.

Just thought you all might like to know the good news! See you in Virgina!

No comments: