Amazon Ad

Thursday, February 14, 2008

For those of you keeping track...



This is how I've been spending the past month of my life. Yes, it's glamorous. Yes, there's tons of parties and naked women everywhere. Yes, I'm lying through my teeth. Anyway, this show has consumed so much of my time in the past few weeks that I've sort of been neglecting this blog. And instead of leaving you all wondering what happened, I figured I'd just come clean and let you know that I spend each and every day with 'the lost boys.' Proud? Nope. Working? You bet your sweet virgin ass.

Anyway, the strike ended yesterday (hazaa!), so I'll be joining the ranks of a scripted show here within a few weeks. In the meantime, keep yours eyes out for Balls A. Mcgee (in the links to the right), and look out for another guest post on Passion of the Weiss this friday.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Valentine's Day! Tell your parents I love them.

Yeah, you read that right.

Oh, and not that you should, but the season 2 premiere of The 2 Corey's is on March 18th, on A&E @ 10 pm. If you pause your tivo, you'll see my name in the credits! It's the really tiny one at the end of the list.

1 comment:

Kristian said...

Nice blog brother...check mine out...

http://kingkristian.blogspot.com/