Amazon Ad

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Failing Upwards, Episode 1 "The Assistants"

Hey gang! I'm busy serving on a jury in a lengthy (and boring) case downtown, so the blog hasn't gotten much love. In light of that, I thought I'd spoil you all with a little viral web content. You all remeber my friends over at Tomorrow the World Productions right? Well they've created a brand spanking new web series called Falling Upwards that promises to be a smash hit (plus little old me is in the cast!). Stay tuned for future episodes, or visit their blog by clicking these neato blue words. Also, peep their myspace, where you can watch all their videos (including the making of The Paranormalists, a film starring me! Details on it's release will come soon. Visit their myspace page here. Again, blue words, we get it, wasn't funny to begin with, etc.

The Assistants

No comments: