Sunday, October 21, 2007

I shouldn't laugh

This was the headline I saw: Indian official dies after attack by gang of wild monkeys

The article, in it's entirety, can be found here

Can you imagine being killed by wild monkeys? I'd go bananas! Ok, now that I got that joke out of the way (ahthankyou), we can get to the meat and potatoes of this.

The article got me thinking about some of my favorite monkeys, and then I figured I might as well just go for it and post about it. So without further ado, here are my favorite monkeys of all time:

the classic...



Mr. Burns' 10,000 monkeys on 10,000 typewriters, writing the greatest American Novel of all time..."It was the best of times...it was the blurst of times? Damn you infernal monkeys!"



Furious George, and the monkey knife fight, which includes one of the best lines of all time. Moe comments, "he ain't pretty no more," Mr. Burns runs up and exclaims, "Furious George, what have they done to you!"



Homer's helper monkey, Mojo




Krusty's monkey, Mr. Teeny...



Family Guy's use of the evil monkey in Chris' closet



and then just the downright too funny to be true monkey:

No comments: