Amazon Ad

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Passion of the Weiss reaches the 22nd century

Jeff Weiss circa 1942


Hey everyone...the blog has taken a back seat this week as I was in Chicago, and now am apathetically back in Los Angeles with little to no drive. I know what you're thinking: what else is new?

Well, I'll tell ya what else is new: My friend and good buddy, Jeff "Passion" Weiss has rolled out the red carpet for Passion of the Weiss, bringing it into the 22 century of html programming. I know you all have been fans of the site for ages, but it just got that much better.

So if you've got the time (and I know you do, or you wouldn't be here), come on down to his freshly updated page and show some love IP-address style.

Expect a new blog here sometime today or tomorrow. Cheers!

No comments: