Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

the round up



-The website Red cover's the 20 Ugliest Celebrities today. It's a good laugh, trust me.

-Who wouldn't take a day off to fuck?

-Yeah, if I were Madonna, I'd probably shoot up too. Look at her arms...so gross.

-Things just keep getting worse for Don Imus...and things just keep getting more ignorant for this dumb bitch. Wait, I better watch what I say, she could sue me.

-Finally, a reality show I can get interested. I just wish it was called Lord of the Flies II: The Legend of Curly's Gold

-Fans of the cancelled series Arrested Development will rejoice at this news.

-Anybody who's anybody will be seeing Iron & Wine on tour this summer. Get with the program, ya wanker!

-if you hate Perez Hilton as much as I do, you'll love seeing his work.

-BEST ARTICLE EVER

-Yeah, I love to eat too, but not penis.

-Just hang it up, Jackie.

-and finally, Liz Smith qwells all our fears about Brangelina.

No comments: