Amazon Ad

Thursday, June 07, 2007

guest post, comedy of the day

First of all, here's today's laughs for you...I personally think this is the best commercial on TV right now...the skinny brunette is hilarious. Watch over and over, cause you know I will be.

In addition, I am pleased to announce that I'll be guest authoring a blog post over at my buddy Passion of the Weiss's page next Wednesday, June 13th. So even if you don't come to my site regularly, or have never been to his- take time to do so. He reviews a ton of new and great music, and I am honored to get a post on his site.

I'll create a hyperlink the day of, but if you ever want to visit Weiss's page, just click the link above, or find The Passion of the Weiss in my links column.

Enjoy, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Awesome Scott, sounds cool. We never did get together to talk ideas did we? Oh well, there's always...some other time.