Amazon Ad

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The ties that bind

Recently, and in case you've been holed up with Osama B'laid-in, you probably know that Arrested Development Season 3 has come out on DVD. See, here it is:



Anyway, I was talking to my brother little, and he informed me that the shot that I claimed was in Episode 11 originally is actually there! So for those of you who obsessively buy all these DVDs (just like they want us to), look out for me in Episode #311, entitled "Family Ties." If you need a breief synopsis, basically Michael discovers there's an N Bluth somewhere, then he thinks his birth certificate could say Nichael. Absurd. Anyway, the discovery he finally makes is that he has a sister named Nelly Bluth, played by Jason Bateman's biological sister Justine Bateman. Sound familiar yet? Anyway, when its all said and done, she turns out to SPOILER ALERT be a hooker that George used to have sec with. Yes I said sec.

Anyway, when Justine is describes her "do's" and "don'ts" they swing the camera around the group of eager employees. If you look to the upper left hand corner, there I am baby, smack dab in the 'way off to the side.'

Anyway, I typically wouldn't make any deal at all out of some BS extra work, but this is Arrested Development people, the greatest show of our generation. Well, that and Seinfeld. Oh, and the Simpsons.

Oh, and War at Home, yeah, can't forget them...as much as we'd want to.

2 comments:

Grant Gish said...

I love War at Home, too! Can we season pass it?!

Grant Gish said...

I love War at Home, too! Can we season pass it!?!